In your house or cottage
Sure it is nice that the cabin is warm when you arrive and the cold cold humid is absence. Extend your stay in the cottage by turning on the heat from home.
Turn on the heat in the summer cabin. Connect a heating element to the Ontech GSM 9040 socket and you can control it via the Web using Ontech Control, with an app or with SMS. Warm up the cabin before you arrive or combine with a temperature alarm so you do not risk the water pipes freezing.
- Control the heat throughout the house by connecting all heating elements to a power relay controlled by an Ontech GSM 9025.
- The thermostat function makes it easy to control the heat, simply set the desired temperature, and the Ontech units make the rest.
- Connect a magnet switch to any of the alarm inputs and Ontech will alert you if someone opens the door when you are not there.
- Automatically get temperature alarms on the set limit values. For example, below 7 degrees to prevent the water pipes from freezing and over 35 degrees to alert you there is a problem.
- You can also connect a fire alarm and you will receive an alarm immediately if there is a fire or smoke.
- Should the main power supply fail, you will receive an alarm. If you have the freezer full you can save the food. Or maybe a burglar has broken out of power to prepare for a burglary.