Air pump controller
You can remotely control most of the air pump heaters/coolers in the market. To do so you need to connect the optional product Ontech IR 9016 to your unit. When done and Ontech IR 9016 is mounted opposite to the air pump it is ready to use. You can use the 230V outlet and other functions even if you have activated the Air Pump mode.
- Activate the Air Pump mode by clicking on the icon on the line “Activate Air pump controller” under the headline “General Settings”. The icon turns to green.
- In the drop down list that appears in the same row, select your brand and model of air pump. If your model not is present, please contact email@example.com.
- After you have selected your air pump a new row under the headline Units appears.
- You make settings by clicking on the right part of the row. Possible settings will be shown. When you are ready, the settings will appear on the status row.
- One more click on the right part of the status row will hide the settings.
- If you wish to deactivate the air pump control function, click on the headline row General Settings and then on Activate Air Pump controller”. The background of the icon turns to grey and the row for the air pump under Units will disappear.