- Connect the Ontech GSM 9025’s potential-free relay toa three phase relay in the main powerfuse box and control the heat throughout the entire cabin.
- Control fixed installed radiators (electric elements and heat fans).
- Connect up to seven wireless Ontech Relay 9015 extra relays s and control the heat individually in many room via controllable 230V outputs.
- The potential-free relay can connect any type of electrical control up to 230V / 10A. This can be pumps, ventilation, motors, etc.
- A special feature for using the device to open ports by command or simple phone dialing is available. This causes the remote control to open the garage door becomes redundant. It has moved into the mobile phone.
- The potential-free relay can be set with timer function so it turns on or off after the set time.
- Connect different types of alarms to the two alarm inputs of the Ontech GSM 9025. The alarm inputs can be set to alert when the circuit opens or closes.
- All alarms with relay outputs can be connected, such as motion detectors (PIR), fire alarms, magnetic switches, level guards, pedal mats, etc.
- Alarm sensors which gives or breaks voltage 3-30V in case of alarm can also be connected.
- Connect the Ontech Relay 9015 wireless devices and Ontech Alarmbox 9012 to the alarm transmitter and send the signal wirelessly to the Ontech GSM 9040. There is no need for long cable wiring.
- The alarm inputs can be set with delay.
- Ontech GSM 9025 reports the current temperature. The Ontech Control control panel automatically updates so you can see the current temperature at all times.
- An external temperature sensor with 2 meter cable can be connected and then the temperature is reported for both the internal temperature sensor and the external.
- Temperature alarm can be set as alarm when the temperature is below and / or exceeds the alarm limits set by the users.
Operating the device
- The device is controlled with the Ontech Control web panel. This is by far the easiest and easiest way to control and communicate with Ontech GSM 9040. More information here. SIM card for this is included and the first month free of charge.
- The device can also be controlled by SMS or with an app that uses SMS. A SIM card is required. All GSM operators work but not clean 3G providers such as the operator Tre, hallon.se or Wifog. With apps for Android and Iphone, the use can be simplified by SMS control.
Main power monitoring
- Ontech GSM 9025 has built-in backup battery that is enough to keep the device alive 10-20 hours. Useful when the device is used as an power fail alarm.
- The device alerts to all names in the alarm list when a power failure occurs and announces when power is returned.
- Optionally, a GPS receiver can be connected to the device. The device reports position, speed and direction.
- Alarms can be set to be activated when the device is outside a preset distance away from the GPS fence.
- The device is encased in line with the IP65 which is suitable for tough environments and outdoors.
- The device is powered by 12-24 VDC. Power adapter for 230V included.
- There is a setting that allows the potential-free relay to turn on or off at alarm.
- It is possible to measure current 4-20 mA or voltage 0-10 V and get the values reported. You can also set alarms when limit values are exceeded or lowered.
- The device alerts via email. As an option, SMS can be requested for alarm.